Hi, I’m Eden! I just want to say a big thank you for visiting my website — I’m so happy that you’re here!
Founded in 2014, Mint Notion is a website which empowers others to develop a healthy relationship with their money.
You deserve to live a life you’re excited about!
Being conscious with your money doesn’t mean you have to live off instant noodles or skip vacations. I want to help you be intentional about how you choose to spend your money, so you can create the life you want.
You’ll find posts about:
- Easy ways to save money with intention.
- Flexible ways to increase your income.
- How to afford to travel more on any budget.
- How to overcome a shopping addiction so you can live your most authentic life!
I understand there isn’t a one-size-fits-all approach and that each of us are unique in the way we manage our finances and make life choices.
If you aspire to develop a healthier relationship with your money, I am certain you will find what you need here!
10 Random Facts About Me
1. I’m Canadian, however I spent the majority of my childhood growing up in the USA (Hawaii and San Francisco).
2. I majored in Psychology and English in University. I also have an MBA. I love understanding why we do what we do and the way our minds think. I think mindset is SO important and I have a whole section in my course, Freedom From Shopping, about developing the right mindset for success.
3. I started my blog, Mint Notion, when I was going to graduate school to help distract myself from my shopping addiction. I had no idea that it would turn into a successful business.
5. I am a classically trained pianist. I played piano for several years and still enjoy playing in my spare time.
6. I met my boyfriend in college when I was 18 years old. Now we’re planning our wedding and I’m SO excited!
7. My favorite bands are The Cure and Depeche Mode. I love 80s music and movies!
8. I often quote lines from The Office (US version). That show never gets old.
9. I am an introvert, but I LOVE getting to know people. I prefer to skip the small talk and jump right into a deep conversation. A lot of people are uncomfortable talking about money, but I’m trying to break that barrier.
10. I am terrible at math, but I am REALLY good at creating and sticking to a personal budget. I studied extra hard in school to get good marks on the math section of my MBA.
Have you ever thought about blogging?
Starting this blog was the best decision I’ve ever made. It’s allowed me to escape the 9-5 lifestyle and make money doing what I love.
If you’re interested in starting your own blog, I created a free 5-day email course that will teach you how to launch your own blog. You can join this free course below!
Don’t be shy! Say hello to me at [email protected]
For business inquires, please send me an email at [email protected]