Hi, I’m Eden! I just want to say a big thank you for visiting my website — I’m so happy that you’re here!
Founded in 2014, Mint Notion is a website that helps others develop winning financial habits so they can live their BEST life!
YOU deserve to live a life you are excited about
Being conscious with your money doesn’t mean you have to live off Kraft Mac & Cheese or skip vacations. I want to help you overcome your money blocks so you can live life the way YOU want!
You’ll find posts about:
- Travel tips for those who enjoy luxury travel on a budget
- Personal finance advice that is simple and easy to apply
- Making extra money ideas for those who want to make their way
- Life hacks to motivate and inspire you to live with intention
I understand that there isn’t a one-size-fits-all approach and that each of us are unique in the way we manage our finances and make life choices.
If you aspire to overcome your own money blocks, I am certain you will find what you need here!
10 Random Facts About Me
1. I’m Canadian, however I spent the majority of my childhood growing up in the USA (Hawaii and San Francisco).
2. I majored in Psychology and English at University. I also have my MBA with specialist in Strategic Planning.
3. I used to work in a corporate office after I graduated from University. I saved enough money to quit my job in 2014 so I could go to Business School and travel.
4. I used to be a shopaholic. I was addicted to material items and wanted to only buy luxury bags and shoes. This addiction was making me depressed and drained my bank account. It took me a few years to break this addiction. Now I’ve built a minimal wardrobe and prefer to spend my money on experiences not things.
6. I am a classically trained pianist. I played piano for several years and still enjoy playing in my spare time.
7. I used to spend A LOT of money eating out when I was in University and working at my office job. Once I quit my job in 2014, I taught myself how to cook in order to help me save money. Now I really enjoy cooking and I prefer to eat at home. I use THIS cookbook on a weekly basis.
8. I met my boyfriend at University (now fiancé) when I was 18 years old. We have been dating long distance for 10 years (only seeing each other on the weekends) and finally moved in together this year.
9. My favorite bands are The Cure and Depeche Mode. I love 80s music and movies!
10. Starting this blog was the best decision I ever made. It’s allowed me to escape the 9-5 lifestyle and I feel so blessed.
If you’re interested in starting your own blog, I created a free 7-day email course that will teach you how to start a blog and make it successful. You can join this free course below!
Start a Successful Blog - The RIGHT Way!
This FREE 7-day email course will show you how to start your own successful blog. Join today!
Don’t be shy! Say hello to me at [email protected]
For business inquires, please send me an email at [email protected]