Did you know that companies are willing to pay you cash to get your opinion? If you’re looking for an easy way to make money while sitting at home in your pjs, signing up for online surveys can be a great option.
Companies like to conduct market research to gain feedback from consumers about their products or services. And the good news is that they’re always looking for new survey participants.
I started doing online surveys when I was in college to help me make extra money. While filling out surveys won’t make you rich, it’s been a good way to help my bank account grow each month.
Depending on how many survey websites you join, you can earn up to $500+ per month. This is why I recommend joining several survey websites to help you earn the most money. Then you’ll get to choose the surveys which pay the most money. Save time and earn more cash!
Before you register for any survey site, you want to make sure that it’s free to create an account. All legitimate survey sites are free to sign up for and will never charge you to be a member.
To help you get started, I’ve put together this list of my favorite legitimate survey sites. All sites are free to join so you have nothing to lose.
This can be a great way to make extra money in your spare time. Fill out a survey while eating breakfast, watching TV, waiting for the bus, or whenever you wish.
- 20 free ways to make extra money fast
- 34 legitimate ways to make extra money
- 10 real ways to earn money from home
1. Survey Junkie
Survey Junkie is one of the best paid survey websites available in the United States and Canada. They are an online community with over 10 million members dedicated to making their voice heard.
Survey Junkie currently has a TrustScore rating of 4.5/5 on Trust Pilot, which makes them one of the highest rated survey sites.
How to get started with Survey Junkie:
- Take Surveys: Sign up here to create your free account. This process takes only a few minutes to complete. Then you’ll be matched with surveys.
- Earn Rewards: Complete surveys and you’ll earn virtual points.
- Get Paid: You can redeem virtual points for PayPal cash payments or e-gift cards.
2. Branded Surveys
When companies want to launch a new product or collect market research, they turn to the Branded Surveys Community for feedback.
Branded Surveys currently has a TrustScore rating of 4.4/5 on Trust Pilot, which makes them one of the highest rated survey sites.
How to get started with Branded Surveys:
- Sign up: You can sign up here to create your free account. The more details you provide, the more surveys they’ll provide.
- Verify: Verification of your account and honest answers are key to providing market research on behalf of Fortune 500 companies. This will help you unlock more survey opportunities which means more ways to earn extra money.
- Participate: Collect points for every survey you complete. Points are redeemed for gift cards, cash, or Branded Pay™ (for US panelists only).
3. Toluna Influencers
Toluna Influencers are everyday people (just like you) who help transform the products and services that matter most to you. Their online community shares their opinion by answering surveys, which has a direct impact on companies and how they market, distribute or advertise new products and services to consumers like you.
Most of the time, their surveys last between 15 and 20 minutes. For each survey you complete, you’ll be rewarded points that can be exchanged for cash or rewards.
How to get started with Toluna Influencers:
- Inspire: You can click here to join Toluna for free. You’ll be asked to provide some basic information when creating your account. Then you can start participating in surveys, content and games to get rewarded.
- Share: You’ll receive invitations to fill out surveys by email. For each survey you complete, you’ll earn between 15 and 50,000 points, depending on its length.
- Gain: Redeem your points for your choice of PayPal payments, Amazon gift cards, and more.
Swagbucks is one of the most popular survey websites. I’ve been using Swagbucks for years to earn free gift cards.
For each survey you complete, you’ll earn “Swagbucks” which can be redeemed for free gift cards, or you can get cash paid to a PayPal account. Plus, you’ll get a free $5 welcome bonus just for signing up today.
Swagbucks currently has a TrustScore rating of 4.3/5 on Trust Pilot, which makes them one of the highest rated survey sites.
How to get started with Swagbucks:
- Join Swagbucks: You can click here to create your free account.
- Earn points: It’s easy to earn points with Swagbucks. Simply shop online, watch entertaining videos, search the web, answer surveys, and find great deals to earn points.
- Get free gift cards: You can redeem your points for free gift cards to your favorite retailers like Amazon or Walmart, or get cash back from PayPal.
5. American Consumer Opinion
American Consumer Opinion has over 6 million members worldwide. They’ll pay you for each survey you complete. It’s an easy way to make extra money.
As a panel member, you will typically participate in several surveys per year. Each surveys takes around 10 minutes to complete and the questions are usually easy to answer.
How to get started with American Consumer Opinion:
- Sign up for free: You can click here to create your free account.
- Participate: Each month, you’ll receive a short survey which can help you earn points or be entered into a drawing for an e-gift card.
- Get paid: Redeem your points for cash (U.S. or Canadian), Hyperwallet funds, PayPal funds, or you can donate your earnings to charity. It’s up to you!
6. Opinion Outpost
Opinion Outpost helps big brands collect your opinions about products. Sharing your opinion through their surveys can influence the way something is made, how much it costs, or a way a company is going to do something.
Opinion Outpost currently has a TrustScore rating of 4/5 on Trust Pilot, which makes them one of the highest rated survey sites.
How to get started with Opinion Outpost:
- Register for free: You can click here to create your free account. You only need to provide basic information like your name, email address, and gender.
- Participate in surveys: You’ll receive invitations to complete surveys.
- Earn cash and rewards: Each time you complete a survey, you’ll earn points you can redeem for rewards. The more surveys you complete, the more rewards you’ll earn!
7. Shopper’s Voice
Shopper’s Voice is a research company. This survey site is a little different than the other ones mentioned on this list. This is because Shopper’s Voice only sends out one survey per year! The survey serves as a way to update your profile so Shopper’s Voice can send you the best coupons for your specific needs.
By being a member with Shopper’s Voice, you’ll get access to high-value coupons, samples, and other great bonus offers through email or via postal mail. Another perk of taking the survey is that you’ll get a chance to win one of three $500 this month.
How to get started with Shopper’s Voice:
- Sign up for free: You can click here to create your free account.
- Participate: Take the consumer product survey. After you complete the survey, you’ll receive a Shopper’s Voice membership email.
- Get coupons and samples: As a member, you’ll be eligible to receive high-value coupons and samples.
JOIN 19K+ AMAZING PEOPLE (LIKE YOU!)
Sign up for my free newsletter to receive exclusive tips to help you save money, make money, & live with intention!