Try these legit surveys for money. You can make extra money online by offering your opinion. To help maxmize your return, focus your time on these best survey sites for money listed below.
Did you know that you can get paid to take surveys? If you’re looking for an easy way to make money at home, signing up for online surveys can be a great option. Today I’m sharing the best survey websites to earn money.
Many people ask, can you really make money with surveys? Yes, you can!
I started doing online surveys that pay cash when I was in college. While filling out surveys won’t make you rich, it’s been a good way to help my bank account grow each month.
Depending on how many survey websites you join, you can earn up to $500+ per month. This is why I recommend joining several survey websites to help you earn the most money. Then you’ll get to choose the highest paying online surveys. Save time and earn more cash!
Before you register for any survey site, you want to make sure that it’s free to create an account. All legitimate survey sites are free to sign up for and will never charge you to be a member. You have nothing to lose by signing up!
To help you get started, I’ve put together this list of the best legitimate free paid survey sites. I included survey sites that pay through PayPal or offer free gift cards. These survey websites pay the most. And the most survey sites you join, the more money you can make!
This can be a great way to make extra money in your spare time. Take a survey while eating breakfast, watching TV, waiting for the bus, or whenever you wish. Money for surveys can be a simple way to earn cash.
- 10 best cash back apps to save money when shopping
- 27 ways to make money without a job
- 35 things to sell to make money right now
Swagbucks is one of the most popular survey websites. I’ve been filling out Swagbucks surveys for years to earn free gift cards.
For each Swagbucks survey you complete, you’ll earn “Swagbucks” which can be redeemed for free gift cards, or you can get cash paid to a PayPal account. Plus, you’ll get a free $5 welcome bonus just for signing up today.
Is Swagbucks legit? Yes, they are one of the best paid survey sites. Swagbucks currently has a TrustScore rating of 4.3/5 on Trust Pilot, which makes them one of the highest rated survey sites.
How to get started with Swagbucks:
- Join Swagbucks: You can click here to create your free account.
- Earn points: It’s easy to earn points with Swagbucks. Simply shop online, watch entertaining videos, search the web, answer surveys, and find great deals to earn points.
- Get free gift cards: You can redeem your points for free gift cards to your favorite retailers like Amazon or Walmart, or get cash back from PayPal.
Read Next: 12 ways to get FREE Starbucks gift cards
2. Survey Junkie
Survey Junkie is one of the best paid survey sites that actually pay you. It’s available in the United States and Canada. They are an online community with over 10 million members dedicated to making their voice heard.
Survey Junkie currently has a TrustScore rating of 4.5/5 on Trust Pilot, which makes them one of the highest rated survey sites.
How to get started with Survey Junkie:
- Take Surveys: Sign up here to create your free account. This process takes only a few minutes to complete. Then you’ll be matched with surveys.
- Earn Rewards: Complete surveys and you’ll earn virtual points.
- Get Paid: You can redeem virtual points for PayPal cash payments or e-gift cards.
Read Next: 21 hobbies that make money
3. Branded Surveys
When companies want to launch a new product or collect market research, they turn to the Branded Surveys Community for feedback. Branded Surveys is one of the best survey sites to make money.
Branded Surveys currently has a TrustScore rating of 4.4/5 on Trust Pilot, which makes them one of the highest rated survey sites.
How to get started with Branded Surveys:
- Sign up: You can sign up here to create your free account. The more details you provide, the more surveys they’ll provide.
- Verify: Verification of your account and honest answers are key to providing market research on behalf of Fortune 500 companies. This will help you unlock more survey opportunities which means more ways to earn extra money.
- Participate: Collect points for every survey you complete. Points are redeemed for gift cards, cash, or Branded Pay™ (for US panelists only).
4. Inbox Dollars
Inbox Dollars is one of the best survey sites that will pay you cash for doing online activities, such as taking surveys, watching videos, shopping and more! For Canadians, use Daily Rewards. This is the Canadian version of Inbox Dollars.
You can join the millions of memebers who have earned over $59 million in cash to date on Inbox Dollars. For a limited time, you’ll receive a $5 welcome bonus when you sign up today.
Inbox Dollars currently has a TrustScore rating of 4.2/5 on Trust Pilot, which makes them one of the highest rated survey sites.
How to get started with Inbox Dollars:
- Sign up for free: You can click here to create your free acount.
- Do fun online activities: This includes taking surveys, watching videos, shopping and more!
- Get paid: You’ll earn cash for your participation.
5. Toluna Influencers
Toluna Influencers are everyday people (just like you) who help transform the products and services that matter most to you. Their online community shares their opinion by answering surveys, which has a direct impact on companies and how they market, distribute or advertise new products and services to consumers like you.
Most of the time, their surveys last between 15 and 20 minutes. For each survey you complete, you’ll be rewarded points that can be exchanged for cash or rewards.
How to get started with Toluna Influencers:
- Inspire: You can click here to join Toluna for free. You’ll be asked to provide some basic information when creating your account. Then you can start participating in surveys, content and games to get rewarded.
- Share: You’ll receive invitations to fill out surveys by email. For each survey you complete, you’ll earn between 15 and 50,000 points, depending on its length.
- Gain: Redeem your points for your choice of PayPal payments, Amazon gift cards, and more.
6. My Soap Box
My Soap Box is an online research community that collects feedback from people (just like you) on products, services, and experiences. Brands depend on the My Soap Box community to help them evaluate how they are doing, what they need to do better, and what they should create in the future.
How to get started with My Soap Box:
- Join for free: Sign up here to create your free account. This process takes only a few minutes to complete. Then you’ll be matched with surveys.
- Participate: Complete surveys and you’ll earn virtual points.
- Earn: You can redeem virtual points for e-gift cards to your favorite stores such as Target, Amazon, and Starbucks.
7. Opinion Outpost
Opinion Outpost helps big brands collect your opinions about products. Sharing your opinion through their surveys can influence the way something is made, how much it costs, or a way a company is going to do something.
Opinion Outpost currently has a TrustScore rating of 4/5 on Trust Pilot, which makes them one of the highest rated survey sites.
How to get started with Opinion Outpost:
- Register for free: You can click here to create your free account. You only need to provide basic information like your name, email address, and gender.
- Participate in surveys: You’ll receive invitations to complete surveys.
- Earn cash and rewards: Each time you complete a survey, you’ll earn points you can redeem for rewards. The more surveys you complete, the more rewards you’ll earn!
8. Shopper’s Voice
Shopper’s Voice is a research company and one of the most popular survey websites. This survey site is a little different than the other ones mentioned on this list. This is because Shopper’s Voice only sends out one survey per year! The survey serves as a way to update your profile so Shopper’s Voice can send you the best coupons for your specific needs.
By being a member with Shopper’s Voice, you’ll get access to high-value coupons, samples, and other great bonus offers through email or via postal mail. Another perk of taking the survey is that you’ll get a chance to win one of three $500 this month.
How to get started with Shopper’s Voice:
- Sign up for free: You can click here to create your free account.
- Participate: Take the consumer product survey. After you complete the survey, you’ll receive a Shopper’s Voice membership email.
- Get coupons and samples: As a member, you’ll be eligible to receive high-value coupons and samples.
9. My Points
My Points is a free app where you can earn free gift cards by taking polls and answering surveys. This is one of the more popular survey sites that can help you make extra money with little effort. Each survey has a different payout, with some offering as much as $50. Most will pay less and also take less time to complete.
How to make money with My Points: To get started, you can sign up for free account here. You can earn points by shopping online, taking surveys, watching videos, playing games, and more. Then redeem your points for free gift cards, travel miles or cash via PayPal.
If you enjoy playing games and taking surveys on your phone, considering using the Dabbl app. This mobile app lets you earn money by completing simple, fun interactive games, quizzes, and videos.
How to make money with Dabbl:
Simply download the app, choose what brands you want to engage with, and earn free gift cards for your time. You can earn free gift cards to retailers such as WalMart, Target, Amazon, and more great stores. This can be a fun way to make money from your phone.
ySense is a popular online community that can help you make money in your spare time. This means you can make money from your phone while watching Netflix. There are multiple earning options with ySense, such as:
- Paid Survey – You can earn cash while taking free paid surveys. Get rewarded while influencing the next generation of products and services. It just takes a few minutes of your time to create a free ySense account.
- Cash Offers – You can get paid by taking surveys, trying new products and services, watching videos, downloading apps, signing up for websites, and more.
- Referrals – You boost your earnings by sharing ySense with your friends.
Vocalyz is an online community where you can get rewarded for voicing your opinion. It’s free to join and once you register, you can immediately start participating in surveys and games to get rewarded.
For each survey you complete, you’ll earn between 10 and 300 points (depending on its length). Then you can redeem your points for cash (via PayPal) or electronic vouchers (e-vouchers) to use at retailers such as Amazon.
13. American Consumer Opinion
American Consumer Opinion has over 6 million members worldwide. They’ll pay you for each survey you complete. It’s an easy way to make extra money.
As a panel member, you will typically participate in several surveys per year. Each surveys takes around 10 minutes to complete and the questions are usually easy to answer.
How to get started with American Consumer Opinion:
- Sign up for free: You can click here to create your free account.
- Participate: Each month, you’ll receive a short survey which can help you earn points or be entered into a drawing for an e-gift card.
- Get paid: Redeem your points for cash (U.S. or Canadian), Hyperwallet funds, PayPal funds, or you can donate your earnings to charity. It’s up to you!
Other survey apps for money
Below are some other popular survey sites that pay cash or free gift cards:
YouGov (Earn cash bia PayPal or bank transfer, free gift cards, or retail e-vouchers)
Maru Voice Canada (Each cash via PayPal, free gift cards, or prepaid credit cards)
Online Surveys for Money FAQs
What survey site pays the most?
To make the most money from surveys, I recommend signing up for several top-rated surveys sites. Then you can choose to do the surveys that pay the most to maximize your earnings.
Do surveys really pay?
Yes, but not all survey sites are created equal. Unfortunately there’s some scams out there, so it’s important to only sign up for legitimate survey sites.
A leigimate survey site is free to join and reward you for taking surveys (such as PayPal payments or free gift cards).
Companies like to conduct market research and need to gain honest feedback from consumers (just like you) about their products or services. That’s where legitimate survey sites like Swagbucks, Survey Junkie, Inbox Dollars, Daily Rewards, Branded Surveys and My Points come in.
These top survey sites act as the middlemen to connect consumers with big market research companies to reward them for taking surveys. These are the best survey apps for money.
How do you make money doing surveys?
Survey sites are simple to use. You create a free account, then start answering surveys. For each survey you complete, you’ll earn virtual points that can be redeemed for cash via PayPal or free gift cards. Depending on the website, most surveys take between 5-20 minutes to complete.
How to make the most money doing surveys?
You will be able to earn the most money if you sign up for several survey sites. Most survey sites offer one or two high-paying surveys a month. As you can see, if you want to make the most money doing survey, it helps to join more sites. Then you can focus your time on the highest-paying surveys for money.
Are getting paid for surveys legit?
Survey sites can be a great way to make extra money during your spare time. Depending on how many survey sites you join, you can expect to make around $100-$500+ per month.
Taking surveys can be a great side hustle, but online survey sites can’t replace a full-time income. In other words, the money earned from doing surveys won’t make you rich or give you the ability to quit your 9-5 job.
How many Swagbucks is $1?
When earning rewards from Swagbucks, there are 100 Swagbucks (or SB points) to $1. 100 SB = $1 dollar in PayPal cash or free gift cards.
Are paid online surveys safe?
It’s important to beware of scam survey sites. Here are some tips to avoid paid survey scams:
- All legitimate survey sites are FREE to join. Do not sign up with any website that requires a fee to join or access online surveys.
- Do not give sensitive information such as your social security number. Legitimate survey sites will ask for you age, gender, and other basic information to help match you with paid surveys. But no legit survey site will ask for your social security informaiton.
- Do not give your bank account information. Legit survey sites usually send cash payments via PayPal.