Do you want to take back control of your money this year? This printable budget planner template for 2022 has helped me finally create a budget that I can stick to and reach my goals!
The Budget Planner is the easy solution for aspiring budgeters to create a realistic budget tailored to their unique lifestyle and goals.
You deserve to stop living paycheck-to-paycheck, get out of debt, and save more money. The Mint Notion Budget Planner can help you feel rich living within your means. Reach your financial goals faster with this personal budget planner template!
Hey aspiring budgeter! Does this sound familiar?
Asking yourself each month – where the heck did my money go?
Have you ever looked back at the end of the month and wondered where did all your money go? Payday came and everything seemed great. It felt good to see your bank account nice and full. But then bills were paid and life happened, and you’re left scratching your head – how did it all just disappear?
You want to get out of debt, but you don’t want to cut out all the fun.
You grew up believing that debt is “normal”. But now debt it taking over your life. Every time you Google “how to get out of debt”, you always read the same advice – you need to cut out all the fun! You’re ready to pay off debt, but you don’t want to feel deprived along the way.
You’re ready to break the cycle of living paycheck to paycheck and start saving more money.
It seems like there is always more month left at the end of your paycheck. You want to start saving money and building an emergency fund, but it seems impossible right now.
You think budgeting is just too complicated – there must be an easier way, right?
Whenever you hear the “b-word” you want to run the other way. You’ve tried to budget in the past, but it just seems too restrictive and impossible to stick to. You constantly think about what you want and what you can’t have, which makes you spend more money.
You’re ready to take back control of your money, but are unsure how to get started.
You know you deserve more, but you’re not sure how to get ahead financially.
If ANY of these sound familiar, you’re in the right place, my friend.
I get it. I’ve been there.
Just a few years ago I didn’t have a budget and my spending was all over the place. Now making my money work for me is easy because I’ve become a savings expert!
I can help you make this change in your life, too.
With the Budget Planner, you’ll learn how to go from spender to saver, so you can live the life you’ve always wanted.
Ready to get started?
What would it feel like to…
- Create a budget that you can actually stick to and see results.
- Have control over your spending habits, instead of wondering where your money went each month.
- Stop stressing about money and have peace of mind about your financial situation.
- Have the freedom to pay for your next vacation with cash.
- Find hidden money in your budget.
- Pay off debt faster with an easy to follow plan.
- Break the cycle of living paycheck to paycheck.
- Stop feeling guilty about spending money.
- Start saving more money so you can prioritize and plan for the things that matter most to you.
- Stop feeling too strict and find freedom living on a budget you can afford.
- Tell your money where to go each month instead of wondering where it went.
It’s all possible with the Budget Planner!
I know what it’s like to…
- Take one step forward, only to go two steps back…wondering when it’ll end.
- Feel lost when it comes to creating a proper budget.
- Pray that no surprise expense pops up before next pay day.
And I also know what it’s like to…
Live a life free from credit card debt.
Having credit card debt isn’t always a sign of irresponsible spending habits. Sometimes life happens and the credit card seems like the only lifeline available. But credit card debt can damage your credit score and prevent you from building wealth. It’s possible to live a prosperous life free from credit card debt. The Budget Planner can help you create a plan to help you make this happen.
Have the freedom and time to do things that truly matter to you.
A budget doesn’t limit your freedom, it actually gives you more options and freedom. With the right tools at your fingertips, you can create a budget that helps you achieve the goals you’re working towards. Whether you want to get out of debt, save for retirement, or just cut down on your restaurant spending, a budget is a plan to help you get there.
Take a family vacation without having to dip into the emergency fund.
Having a budget doesn’t mean you have to cut ALL the fun stuff. No way! And you definitely don’t need to be rich or worry about going into debt just to take a family vacation. When you align your spending with your values, this can help you save money so you can do more of the things you love, such as traveling.
Have peace of mind being able to cover basic expenses and then some.
What would it feel like to reduce or eliminate money-related stress in your life? Having a budget can help you save money and have more to spend on the things you value. With a budget, you get to decide how much you plan to spend in each category. This can help you have peace of mind and be able to cover your basic expenses and even have room for some fun stuff.
Be in the driver’s seat when it comes to your money.
If you feel like you’re not in control of your money and you’re constantly wondering where it went, having a budget can put you in control. It allows you to make a plan for your spending so you can prepare for the future. With a budget, you can track how you’re doing and know exactly where you can make improvements. The Budget Planner can give you the template you need to transform your financial situation. It lets you be in the driver’s seat when it comes to your money.
Now, it’s your turn!
- It’s your turn to feel good when you see your bank account.
- It’s your turn to take action and live the life you’ve always wanted on a budget you can afford.
- It’s your turn to feel good about your spending habits, your money situation, and most importantly — to feel good about yourself!
- It’s your turn to save more of your hard-earned money so you can pay off debt faster.
- It’s your turn to have more time to spend doing the things you love with the people who matter most to you.
- It’s your turn to get organized and create a budget that aligns with your goals and lifestyle.
- It’s your turn to transform your finances and develop a healthy relationship with your money.
Highlights of the Budget Planner Printables Package
- You’ll get printable worksheets to help you organize your finances, create a realistic budget, save more money, stop living paycheck to paycheck, and so much more!
- There are 39 pages.
- The printable budget worksheet PDF package.
- Includes six cash envelopes (or cashless envelopes) to help you track and manage your daily living expenses, such as groceries, restuarants, gas, and shopping.
- FREE BONUS: Includes a how-to use ebook full of tips on how to best use this Budget Planner printables package.
- This printable budget planner PDF is an instant digital download with the click of a button.
This Budget Planner is special because it follows the zero-based budget method. This means every dollar has a job, such as paying monthly bills on time, growing your savings or paying off debt. This budgeting method can help prevent overspending and has helped me save thousands of dollars over the past few years!
Frequently Asked Questions
Is this a physical binder?
No. The Budget Planner Bundle and Meal Plan Binder are instant digital downloads using PDF format. This means nothing will be shipped.
Is the Budget Planner easy to use?
Yes! For years I struggled to find a budgeting method that was easy to understand and actually helped me see results. That’s why I created this complete budgeting resource for myself. And now you can have instant access to it too.
You’ll have the right tools at your fingertips to help you create a budget with ease. Instead of stressing about money, you can gain control of your finances.
What if I’m currently living paycheck to paycheck – can the Budget Planner help?
Yes! Instead of worrying about trying to stretch your money each month, you can create a game plan for each paycheck. My Paycheck Budgeting worksheet can help you do this effectively.
What if I my income is irregular – can I still use the Budget Planner?
Yes! Because I am self-employed, I also earn irregular income. I use these same worksheets to help me create a monthly budget.
You’ll get an Income Tracker sheet to help you keep track of your irregular income. If your income fluctuates each month, you can use these sheets to create a budget plan that’s suited to your needs.
How long do I get access to a product once it has been purchased?
Once you purchase this budget planner template, it’s yours forever!